Thursday, September 06, 2007

Until I Get Back...

I've been meaning to do this forever. I have to go to school now. I'll be back later tonight and in between tea and snot rags I will write you all another story. Be forewarned, it may be more of my bitching and complaining because my bad mood persists. I'm just not in my self-helpy frame of mine right now. Remember I told you I have Good Me and Bad Me. Bad Me has taken over for the week.

So while I'm at school I want you to read Whiskey Marie. She is very funny and loves monkeys. I have a girl crush on her. I want to eat individually wrapped prunes with her.

Then go read First Nations because she too is funny and has recipes. Scroll down until you get to the post where she talks about men wearing shorts, complete with illustrations. She also wants someone to make a hate site about her so if anyone out there is willing, she'd greatly appreciate it.

I will be back later to complain about pretty much everything, but mostly I think I'll discuss my favorite cliche.

4 comments:

MP said...

You go to school and I get homework??

I love good reading suggestions!!

conundrum said...

I hope you are soon better

Anonymous said...

I found First Nation's cargo pants entry (August 5th, for those looking.) I laughed myself to tears. Squeaky, giggly, very immature tears. Thanks, I needed that.

Whiskeymarie said...

I don't have time to read any blogs for a few days and look what happens.
Dang.
Thanks for the kind words-
back at 'cha times ten, my dear.

Amazon Search Box

About Me

Blog Archive

Search

Loading...

Followers

Share it