Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Our Author Is Missing

Dear Readers, I just wanted to let you know that for the next few days the author of Wide Lawns and Narrow Minds will be celebrating her Jewish half as well as her Evil Half (though not simultaneously we hope) at an undisclosed location somewhere in the Pacific Time Zone.

Yes, it's true. I am going to someplace else. It will take me forever to get there. Once I get where I am going I will sit down at the laptop and write you all a story, as long as I am not eaten by bears in the undisclosed location. There are bears where I'm going and you may recall that I love bears and go completely out of my mind if I see them because I am so excited.

Until I have Internet access again...

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please Drawl some pictures of your adventure!

Chiada said...

Have fun on your trip! Hey, I live in the Pacific Time Zone. Too bad it's an "undisclosed location" you are going to, otherwise I might have more to comment on. :) Although, I don't know much about bears.

Anonymous said...

happy rosh hashanah!!!

big virtual hugs, sunny

Faithful Reader Guy said...

Enjoy Rosh HaShanah in bear country

secretmom said...

My guess is the Orlando suburbs?

Hobo Stripper said...

Are you coming here? LOL

SavvySunshine said...

lmao @ secret mom!

Le shenah tovah tiki tavu.

(Sorry for the phonetic spelling, I'm only Jewish by association.)

Sunshine

Anonymous said...

There was a conversation about bears during the football watching. Friends had just got back form backpacking in bear country and while black bears are like "big, dumb dogs" grizzlys are "always moving around like the have a purpose". Keep the bear spray handy. If you're not in NFS land, consider a sidearm

Leonesse said...

Do they have bears in LA?

amy said...

Have fun!

Architect Critic said...

Hey, I live in the Pacific time zone. And fairly close to bears, too (Yosemite is less than two hours from here). I hope you have a great time and return with a story to tell.

First Nations said...

SO not going to riff on miami and hairy gay dudes and all that. that would be predictable. and i don't do predictable. nope. not me.

St. Casserole said...

Are you there yet?

Green said...

Happy New Year! And if you're coming my way, let me know and we'll get together and drink borscht like it's 1999.

Amazon Search Box

About Me

Blog Archive

Search

Loading...

Followers

Share it